Friday, June 19, 2015

VLCC Natural Sciences Hand & Foot Cream

What better than the goodness of a cocoa butter!!!

VLCC products never fail to amuse me. I started off by using their Kohl’s…foot creams and just recently a face wash too.

I can say that I am a happy user of VLCC Natural Sciences products.

They always use natural ingredients that makes them absolutely UNPUT-DOWNABLE !!!

I have a horribly dry skin especially my fingers and that is why I have to keep them moisturized throughout the day. I do not even like the sticky feeling that some creams give and that is why I needed a Hand cream that doesn’t look greasy but keeps my hands moisturized.

Finally I got it …from VLCC…

Today I will be reviewing an amazing Hand & Foot Moisturizing Cream from the VLCC  Pedicure - Manicure kitty.



What the product says?

An ultra softening cream…a complete reviver made of unique herbs, that nourish your hand and feet.

What it contains?



Price

It comes as a part of Pedicure & Manicure kit which is for 480 INR. The tube is not meant for individual sale.

Net Quantity: 50g 

Where do you get it?:

You can get the kit from all the leading websites like Nykaa, Purplle, Flipkart, Amazon... Infact you can find them even in top departmental stores like METRO (Picked up VLCC face wash from here)

Bohemian Mistletoe says

I loooooovvvvvee this cream…its creamy texture…its fragrance..its feeling…everything…
All you got to do is …generously massage your feet and cuticles for about 2 minutes and your skin feels very soft and supple…

Texture

This pale yellow cream is extremely soft and gets absorbed instantly. And that is what I like about this product.
It is not at all greasy and the hands feel baby soft.

Fragrance

I am in love with its mild fragrance and the fragrance lingers. Infact you don’t even have to open the flip cap because the moment you take the tube in hand you will feel the fragrance.

Packaging


It is a sturdy squeeze tube with a tight flip cap. The orange color on the packaging stands out. It is light weight.

Expect no fancy packaging!!!


What I like about the product?
  • Instantly moisturizes the skin
  • Moisturizing stays upto 3-4 hours unless your hands are constantly under water
  • Does not give a greasy look
  • Sweet mild fragrance
  • Buttery soft texture
  • One drop of it is sufficient and that is why it can last for one month if you use it daily
  • COCOA BUTTER…The moment I hear these words and I am all alert. I am hoarder of products having this absolutely heavenly ingredient.
  • Travel friendly tube 

What I do not like about the product?
  • I tried locating this individual tube if I could get it somewhere but in vain. You need to buy VLCC’s entire Manicure- Pedicure kit for it. I am sure if VLCC comes out with this individual tube it will definitely be on top of the charts in its category.
My Ratings

4.75 out of 5 (0.25 deducted because of its individual sale inability ...which frankly I don't care about)

And I am not being unreasonably bias towards it nor is this a sponsored review.

5 out of 5 for its efficacy

Would I repurchase?

Ofcourse yes...Because this product gives me beautiful baby hands...

And soft skin...is always in...

So lovelies, meet you soon with my new review...till then do leave comments...

Do you use any particular moisturizing cream? If yes, do share your experience with me. Will be glad to hear from you.

Till then XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment