Saturday, May 2, 2015

Fash Face Cleanser Review

Are you finicky about your facial skin?

Do you think like 100 times before trying a new face wash?

Do you again and again look into your mirror to see whether your skin has had a breakout or not?

If the answer is yes….read ahead…

How many of you have never changed your face wash for 6-7 years?

Many of you...right?

Count me in too...

I can never experiment with my facial skin. Not after the day I had developed dirty black marks on my face because of a facial that had gone horribly wrong…horrendously wrong.

The scars were so deep and visible that I used to cringe when I used to see my face in the mirror.

After that, my aunt took me to the best dermatologist in my area and with proper medications my face looked clear in just three months…

But those three months were such an ordeal!!!

My dermatologist recommended me to use a medicated face wash…twice a day and in summers thrice…

So here I am writing today a review on a medicated face wash that I am using for past 6-7 years.

What the product says?
Fash Face Cleanser is an innovative approach to healthy skin, which regulates the skin ecosystem. With its specially developed formulation, Fash helps remove dirt, dead cells and excessive oil without leaving skin feeling dry. Regular use of Fash Cleanser helps maintain clean, youthful and radiant skin.

Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe

What it contains?
Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, PEG 6000 Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Cocoamide DEA, Capryloyl Glycine, Cocobetaine, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchlorisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Perfume, C.I. 42051

Price : Rs 175

Net Quantity:  100g

Where do you get?  From your local medical store

Direction: Wet face with water, pour sufficient quantity of Fash on palm, develop a rich lather and gently massage on face for 2 minutes. Rinse off. Repeat if skin is very oily. Use 1-3 times a day.

About Curatio:

It is one of the company leading in Dermatology and Cosmetology. It is one of the fastest growing speciality dermatology companies in India, Sri Lanka and Nepal. They offer solutions to plug the theraphy gaps in the area of cosmetic and medical dermatology. They are leaders in pigmentary disorders, emollients and protectives, haircare and acne therapy.

Read More: http://www.curatiohealthcare.com


Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe
Bohemian Mistletoe says:

Fash comes in a tube of white and blue colour and trust me its nowhere close to fancy. The blue colour is quite attractive.
The name Fash, I think is the combination of two word…Face and Wash…
The first day when I used Fash, I saw that my face looked fresh.

Eventually it became my Holy Grail. So wherever I went, it had to be with me….By default !!!
Within three months of regular usage all my visible marks had gone. I am not exaggerating or being biased but all it took was three months and I got my flawless skin back.

I do not deny that even a healthy diet and medicines played a role. But 50% of the role was played by FASH.

I vividly remember just a week of using Fash gave me a compliment from a colleague “What have you done to your skin…it is glowing” (All I could do was…Blush….)

Texture
Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe

It is a thick blue liquid…has a texture like syrup. It is not at all watery. If you get a watery one that means the product is either expired or about to expire… (experienced this too)
The thick texture makes you take a little more quantity only then it lathers well.

Packaging
Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe
It is a sturdy squeeze tube with a tight flip cap. As I mentioned earlier, it has no fancy packaging. It is light weight and hence it is travel friendly. The only glitch I have found about this product is it tends to leak and that is why it is advisable to wrap it up in a plastic.

P.S. Do not ever keep it in your vanity case.

If you have oily to normal skin and if it tends to breakout at times….this is the face wash for you…People who have extremely oily skin will also benefit from this product because it keep oiliness at bay for a good 3-4 hours. It cleans your face and gives it a clear look.

And this face wash can be used by men as well. My guy friends use it and they have absolutely no complaints about it.

When you use it during winters you may find that your skin feels stretchy after using this product but it’s nothing serious.

Fragrance

It has a strong fragrance but only when you take it in your palm and when you lather it. Later on the fragrance subsides but it still lingers (Mild). So for all you lovelies who have a sensitive nose…I may not recommend this to you.

What I like about the product?
  • Perfect for oily to normal skin
  • Guys...fret not!!! Perfectly suitable for your facial skin 
  • Travel friendly tube
  • One tube lasts for two and half months 
  • Budget Friendly (Rs 175 only) 
  • Medicated face wash...has no side effects at all 
  • Reduces occurrences of break outs
What I do not like about the product? 
  • Eventhough it has a tight cap, the tube leaks when you keep it in your luggage...annoying at times as it has to be wrapped when you take it with you
  • Contains SLS…but nowadays all products do contain it…
  • Availability only at medical stores and they stock up very less…at times you do not get it too…
But I am a happy user of FASH. These miniscule negative points can never overpower what this product has done for my skin.

My Ratings

4.5 out of 5 (0.5 points deducted because of the spillover)
5 out of 5 for its efficacy

Would I repurchase ?

Ofcourse yes… till I am alive… Infact I recommend this face wash to all my friends who have issues with their oily skin.

So lovelies, meet you soon with my new review….till then do leave comments…

Did you face any skin woes? If yes, how did you combat it? Do share your experience at Bohemian Mistletoe…Will be glad to have an interaction with you


5 comments:

  1. I totally love fash! Smells heavenly and skin feels great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Shruti...Fash has been amazing on my skin too...Glad you liked the review...

      Delete
  2. I totally love fash! Smells heavenly and skin feels great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An avid reader of your blog and an avid user of Fash. You covered up pretty much all the benefits and shortcomings of fash. I vouch by this product hands down.The refreshing feel after using fash is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yoshita and I am glad that you liked the review... Fash is absolutely lovable...

      Delete