Monday, February 9, 2015

Vaadi Herbals Foot Cream Review

What better than Ayurveda healing your feet?

Straight from nature….at your feet.

Vaadi Herbals Foot Cream!!!
An Ayurvedic Therapy for your feet.

Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe

About the product
A scientifically designed foot cream that repairs and softens rough, hard and cracked heels.

Active Ingredients
Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe
  •  Clove oil : Has antiseptic property that disinfects feet by killing bacteria and fungi. Cures cuts and wounds. Relaxes tired feet.
  •  Sandalwood: Removes dark patches and pigmentation marks. Repairs cracked and rough feet. Leaves your feet scented and it soothes and relaxes tired feet.
  •  Cocoa Butter & Jojoba Oil: Moisturizes your feet
  • Thyme: Has antiseptic properties and works wonder on scars and wounds.
 Net Weight:  
30 grams

Price
45 INR (I took a pack of 4 and got it for 162 INR  as there was a fabulous discount at NYKAA…The best online beauty shopping destination)

How to use this product? :
Wash your feet. Pat them dry and apply religiously onto your feet.

BoMi says:

I am not much into Pedicures and Manicures as I tend to do it all at home. My Luxury…My Convenience!!!

For starters all I can say is that it is a decent product. It comes in a jar so there is no wastage.  What I really like about this product is it’s frangrance. It has this strong clove oil fragrance the moment you open the lid. You can also feel the sandalwood fragrance (This strong fragrance could be a NO-NO for some but for me it is therapeutic).

It is pale yellow in colour and is extremely creamy. As it is a herbal product, there are no side effects to it.

Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe
Because of cocoa butter and jojoba oil your feet is left moisturized. My skin has become softer as compared to how it was earlier. After applying this cream, the feet look shinier too. Due to its creamy texture, it gets absorbed very quickly into the skin.

But that’s about it!!! Do not expect miracles on scars and wounds. I bought this product for this sole reason of removal of scars on my feet.

As my skin is sensitive, I tend to develop scars very soon. I am very particular about the footwear that I wear because it eventually gives me ugly shoe-bite marks.
I have been applying this cream religiously before I go to sleep but the scar marks haven’t reduced. I must admit that there is a slight de-pigmentation (one shade lighter) but that is NEGLIGIBLE.

Luckily, I have never developed cracked feet till date, so my only concern was the ugly marks on my feet.

Well!!! This product hasn’t managed to erase off my concern.

But ridiculously it feels great on the skin as it has a cooling effect and your feet do feel supple.

Also, I was fooled by their “Cute” packaging. The package looks bigger but the actual jar is very small. But it is okay because of its economical pricing (Please read: Dirt cheap price!)
Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe
The jar will last you for about 20 days if you use it daily.

What I like about the product?
  • Fragrance….strong clove oil presence.
  • Moisturizing quality  (4 out of 5 for this property)
  •  Price ….very economical
  • Cooling effect
  • Cute jar
What I do not like?
  •  People who have issues with their scars and shoe bite marks on their feet skin…This one is not for you…I wouldn’t recommend this product to you….Not at all!!
  •  Quantity…It is only 30 grams and gets over soon.
 My ratings:
3 out of 5

Swatch
Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe




Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe








After applying there is visible shine













Would I buy/use this product again?

May be but only for its moisturizing property (But there are other creams to known for this quality) or unless I am given it for free.

PS: After using this product, (Oh yes!! I still do. I am down with two of them and two more still to go) I wear socks that keeps the cream intact and gives good moisturizing to my feet.

PPS: Do not throw away the jar as it can be used for various purposes ;)

See the after-use

Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe
Hope you all found this review helpful. Would appreciate your comments and do.....SPREAD THE WORD!!!!


6 comments:

  1. Super review..I would not mind you sharing one of the 4 jars(totally for review purpose) ..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Info.. and the pricing is just good 2 makd us try the product..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This valentines use some of the beauty products to pamper your partner...but be careful not give her cream for cracked feet if she doesn't have cracked feet or else you might have to apply the cream for the cracks on your chin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review will try for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the review will try for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ankit Super comment.Cracks on chin Hilarious...
    @Ashwini Lovely Article as always. But be careful before using creams many have chemicals which may do more harm than good. Btw now i know whom & where to go for my beauty needs..After all..Even i have beauty complaints..Keep writing..

    ReplyDelete