Monday, February 2, 2015

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Review

Hello Angels...We meet after a long a time. 

Today I am going to review a product which is my Holy Grail.

What feels heavenly on skin?

Image: Bohemian Mistletoe
Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe
BIODERMA SENSIBIO

I think the answer says it all.

Girls…..we all love makeup, don’t we?

Those Perfect Primers….Beautiful BB Creams….Electric EyelinersKarismatic KajalsBrilliant BlushesBlazing Bronzers….Magnificent Mascaras

All these awesome stuff makes you look like a “Diva”….A beautiful “Goddess”. You feel absolutely beautiful from within and to top it all you are showered by many compliments and your admirers list goes on extending.

That is the power of make up!!!

Now …Will you go to bed without removing your make up? If you do that you would be torturing your skin.

You come back home and you dread of one tedious ritual….

The ritual of ….Makeup Removal….

Mind you…applying makeup is easy but taking it off feels like….Arrggghhhh!!! The harsh chemical based makeup removers can give you nightmares.

Not anymore because Bioderma Sensibio is here.

Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe
About the product
Bioderma Sensibio H2O is a Solution Micellaire meant for sensitive skin.  It is a French product and we all know that the French beauty products are to die for.

Product Contents
Water (Aqua), PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) fruit extract, Mannitol,  Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Propylene  Glycol, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

What it does?
Cleanses, removes make-up, soothes. Non rinse, Fragrance Free, Alcohol free. High on PH formula that maintains natural moisture level.

How it is to be used?
Soak a cotton pad or ball. Cleanse/remove make-up from face and eyes. Dry gently.

Quantity
100 ml (The one I have). Also available in 250 ml.

Price
100 ml = 599 INR
250 ml = 860 INR
(Yes, it is steep on price perspective)

BoMi says:

As I use a lot of eye makeup, I was in need of a good makeup remover. While surfing my favorite site “NYKAA”, I stumbled upon this product. What attracted me towards it was the “Miscellaire Solution” and was meant for Sensitive skin that exactly fit my criteria. I saw couple of reviews about it & went ahead and clicked “PROCEED & PAY” ……. ;)

I am in absolute love with this product because it does what it says.
No tall claims at all. It cleans the makeup smoothly. You will need more quantity if you have to wipe off your foundations, concealers or your favorite BB creams.

For starters, I ordered for a 100ml bottle from my favorite beauty site ….NYKAA because I needed to actually experiment it. So, a 100 ml bottle for 599 INR !!! Whacky Pricing!!!

Only once I tried removing my entire makeup with Sensibio but believe me it is fab.  It took three cotton swabs to clean up all the traces of make-up and I realized that I consumed too much.

That’s why now I use it only to clean my eye make-up. Even the most rigid makeup particle is removed and your skin is left with absolutely no trace of make-up.

After using this product for couple of times I have noticed my skin looks cleaner and has made my skin supple.

Mind you!!! I haven’t had a single breakout after using Sensibio.

All you need is a cotton swab and 2-3 drops of Bioderma Sensibio for that flawless no-make up look.


What I Like?
  • Does what it says (This makes me feel that my money gave me good returns)
  • It is ridiculously gentle on my face.
  • Feels like water
  • No fragrance
  • Removes minutest particle of make-up.
  • Its magical for removing eye make-up
  • The bottle looks cute with the lid being tight and there is no spillover (3rd image)


What I do not like?
  • Steep pricing. So if you use it regularly it will last for about a month. If used on heavy makeup probably 15-16 days.
How it Works? 
Hand is smeared with rigid gel eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, lips sticks  :)

Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe



Hand wiped once with Sensibio

Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe


Twice ....There you go!!!!!!

Image Courtesy: Bohemian Mistletoe


Hope you angels find this review useful. If yes….Spread the Word!!!

P.S. Nowadays I use this product as a toner and it is magical.


P.P.S. Even though it is a non rinse product, I generously splash water on my face after usage (It does the trick)


4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Loved the reviews of this new product.Will try it, since I am all addicted to eye pencils as well..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well explained.. esply a good reminder to all the lazy people who skip the "make up.removal ritual". will definitely try this.one.
    My qst: is the product suitable for sensitive skin? because my skin is vulnerable to break outs.

    ReplyDelete