Thursday, January 8, 2015

Gait of a Beautiful Girl

"A beautiful girl can make you dizzy, like you've been drinking Jack and Coke all morning. She can make you feel high, full of the single greatest commodity known to man - PROMISE. Promise of a better day. Promise of a greater hope. Promise of a new tomorrow. This particular aura can be found in a gait of a beautiful girl. In her smile, in her soul, the way she makes every rotten little about life seem like it's going to be okay" #Beautiful Girls.

Beauty....Beautiful...

My first post and I figured it's time to write on beauty. But there are a couple of questions that just sprung up from the little corner of my mind. 

What is Beauty? What is Beautiful to you? 

No particular answer to it. For one, beauty could be the first rays of sun....for someone, it could be the smile of his mother...for a woman who has just given birth, it is the way how her young one opens it's eyes. 

For me it could mean surrounded by amazing and vibrant colours and for you it could mean a breathtaking visual at an uninhabited island. 

Beauty has different connotations. 

But the crux of Beauty and being Beautiful is the ability to attract attention and your sense of awe.

I want to use this space to talk about all those things that makes a person an object of awe, the desire for lust and ofcourse....Being outright Gorgeous

Image Courtesy: www.24seveninc.co.uk
Frankly, I took almost six months (being a bit modest here ;) ) as to what to write upon. I read a couple of blogs here and there, took a lot of inspiration and finally decided to write whatever comes to my mind.

Nahhhhhhh.... sounded vague!!!

"Find a niche Ashwini...write something that is close to your heart...something which not only helps you but also others"

Tadaaannggg...Got my answer....It has to be BEAUTY....FOOD...TRAVEL...

In my blog you will come across many beauty products, food products and travel places with their reviews. 

Mind you....they will be first hand reviews... All the products bought by me with my hard earned money ;) and reviewed too. 


Three Cheers for my first post. I feel really elated about it. (I have that kiddish grin on my face right now)



Love
Bohemian Mistletoe

4 comments:

  1. Well written Ashwini...Great start...Loved your article..Keep writing..Excited to read more from you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Work with bohemian mistletoe. I can't think of anyone else who could do justice to a blog on beauty, food and fashion. Looking forward to read more about it. Have a great adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Yoshita.... Stay tuned for more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Yoshita.... Stay tuned for more...

    ReplyDelete